Alison M. Dunn, Esq.
Ms. Dunn attended the University of Pittsburgh and received a Bachelor’s of Science, Magna Cum Laude. Thereafter, she received her Juris Doctorate from William & Mary School of Law. After graduating from law school, Ms. Dunn served as a law clerk to The Honorable Michael Paul Wright, J.S.C., in the Morris County Superior Court – Family Part.
Since the completion of her clerkship, Ms. Dunn has been solely dedicated to the practice of all areas of family law. In 2020, Ms. Dunn was Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Attorney.
In addition to handling contested matters, Ms. Dunn serves clients as a family law mediator to assist parties in reaching a mutual resolution of their family and matrimonial issues. She is also trained in the alternative dispute resolution method of collaborative law.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody/Parenting Time
- Equitable Distribution
- Modification/Enforcement Applications
- Domestic Partnerships & Civil Unions
- Collaborative Law
- New Jersey, 2009
- New York, 2010
- William & Mary School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- University of Pittsburgh
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Family Section
- Morris County Bar Association
- Passaic County Bar Association
- New Jersey Collaborative Law Group
Past Employment Positions
- Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group
- Newman, McDonough, Schofel & Giger, PC
- Hon. Michael Paul Wright, J.S.C.
Pro Bono Activities
- Passaic County Early Settlement Panel