Melissa E. Gluck, Esq. – Associate
Ms. Gluck attended Brandeis University and received her Bachelor of Arts in History in 2008. Thereafter, Ms. Gluck earned her Juris Doctorate in 2011, from American University Washington College of Law. During law school, Ms. Gluck was a Note and Comment Editor for the International Law Review and worked as a student attorney for the Women and the Law Clinic, where she represented clients in matters of domestic violence, marriage dissolution, child custody and support. Ms. Gluck was a 2011 Washington College of Law JD Distinguished Fellowship Recipient.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Gluck served as the Assistant Regional Director for the Anti-Defamation League’s Washington, D.C. Regional Office, where she oversaw the region’s Civil Rights portfolio, and was responsible for receiving and conducting initial investigations of hate crime and discrimination complaints.
Ms. Gluck relocated from Maryland to New Jersey in 2014, where she thereafter served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Louis S. Sceusi, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Part. As a Law Clerk, Ms. Gluck worked on cases in all areas of family law, including domestic violence, non-dissolution and pre- and post-judgment matrimonial. Following her clerkship, Ms. Gluck exclusively devoted her practice to family law as an Associate at a boutique firm in Essex County. Ms. Gluck joined Haber Silver & Simpson as an Associate in October, 2017. She is admitted to practice law in the States of New Jersey and Maryland.
Ms. Gluck is a member of the Barry I. Croland Family Law Inn of Court, the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and the Young Lawyer’s Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Father’s Rights
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Parental Relocation
- Parenting Time
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements
- New Jersey, 2014
- Maryland, 2014
- American University Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C.
- Juris Doctor – 2011
- Honors: 2011 Washington College of Law JD Distinguished Fellowship Recipient
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Arts, History – 2008
- Awards: Marcia Block Epstein ’55 Prize for Demonstrated Commitment to Social Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Member
- Barry I. Croland Family Law Inn of Court, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Weinstein Lindemann & Weinstein, P.C., Associate, 2015 – 2017
- Honorable Louis S. Sceusi, J.S.C., Law Clerk, 2014 – 2015
Professional Honors and Awards
- Selected for Inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2018