Lauren E. Sharp, Esq.
Ms. Sharp attended Montclair State University and received her Bachelor of Arts in Jurisprudence in 2014. Thereafter, Ms. Sharp earned her Juris Doctor in 2017 from Seton Hall University School of Law. During law school, Ms. Sharp was a Member and Articles Editor for the Seton Hall Law Legislative Journal and worked as a student attorney for the Family Law Clinic, where she represented clients in matters of dissolution, domestic violence, and child support.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Sharp served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Marcella Matos Wilson, J.S.C., in the Essex County Superior Court – Family Part. As a Law Clerk, Ms. Sharp worked on matters in various areas of family law, including pre-and post-judgment matrimonial and domestic violence. Following her clerkship, Ms. Sharp exclusively devoted her practice to family law as an Associate at a boutique firm in Morris County. Ms. Sharp joined Haber Silver Simpson & Russoniello as an Associate in January, 2021. She is admitted to practice law in the States of New Jersey and New York.
- State of New Jersey, 2017
- State of New York, 2018
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor – 2017
- Montclair State University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude– 2014
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Member
- Barry I. Croland Family Law Inn of Court, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Newsome O’Donnell, LLC, Associate, 2018 – 2021
- Honorable Marcella Matos Wilson, J.S.C., Law Clerk, 2017 – 2018
Professional Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” Selectee for 2021